THE OUTNET is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009, by the people behind the award-winning website NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
Working from our Italian office in Interporto (BO), we are now looking for a talented candidate to join THE OUTNET Retail Operations Team.
- Planner and purchase order template input into OTB Navision template in compliance with YNAP procedures
- Pricing Ops: Pricing template compilation and upload into YNAP system. Mark down template upload into YNAP system and control that all data was uploaded correctly.
- Data “system” validation check & compliance check
- OTB upload and update into Navision
- Liaises with Inbound teams to resolve any discrepancies between vendor documents and Navision’s purchase order in a timely manner
- Support Operations and Digital Production in managing product workflow issues, identifying blockers and speed up time crossing
- Coordinate with Administration & Treasury for managing packing list vs received stock discrepancies
- Liaises daily with Administration & Treasury for document inbound, CAF policy and Admin tasks
- Liaises daily with Tech for any system/tooling issues
Liaises daily with THE OUTNET Merchandise Operations counterparts to report on delivery status of purchase orders