The successful candidate will report to the Security, Risk & Compliance Director and will be responsible for overseeing and managing regulatory compliance issues within an organization. Provides with subject matter expertise on compliance related questions.
- Manage the integrated compliance framework within YNAP business;
- Provide day-to-day compliance advisory support to the YNAP business;
- Act as principle point of contact for compliance related questions from the business;
- Manage compliance related issues in conjunction with the relevant YNAP functions;
- Design and implement control measures to ensure compliance with CDKI policies;
- Support the business in responding to regulatory and legal changes and liaison with regulatory bodies where required;
- Advise and assist with the implementation of YNAP-wide compliance projects and policies;
- Develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic compliance issues, provide guidance to business leaders on how to avoid similar situations;
- Create and deliver training for groups of associates on relevant compliance topics;
- Identify potential compliance / policy gaps in CDKI, design and ultimately implement measures to deal with such gaps.