With 8 digital production centers and 8 distribution centres in Italy, the United States, Japan, China and Hong Kong, the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is active on a global scale, delivering to more than 180 countries around the world, with the strength of a consolidated local approach: content localized in 11 different languages, size conversion, 10 different currencies accepted to date, along with local payment systems, dedicated couriers and much more. The Operations department is responsible for Distribution Logistics, Digital Production, International Content & Localization, Customer Care & Loss Prevention, International Operations and Quality & Innovation.
- Develop and implement lean principles within the Photography and Cataloging Division of our Digital Production;
- Identify and support the Division in the implementation of process improvement projects in order to reduce costs and increase productivity. Follow up on improvement projects;
- Implementation and monitoring of KPIs;
- Develop ad hoc analysis in order to support the Division;
- Support and training on our internal tools and applications necessary to manage the area's activities independently;
- Support and analysis of internal requests for any possible development with external suppliers and/or other business areas;
- Collection and management, based on priorities, of development/bug/tech requests required within the Digital Production area.