With 8 digital production centers and 8 distribution centres in Italy, the United States, Japan, China and Hong Kong, the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is active on a global scale, delivering to more than 180 countries around the world, with the strength of a consolidated local approach: content localized in 11 different languages, size conversion, 10 different currencies accepted to date, along with local payment systems, dedicated couriers and much more. The Operations department is responsible for Distribution Logistics, Digital Production, International Content & Localization, Customer Care & Loss Prevention, International Operations and Quality & Innovation.
- Liaison with external suppliers to ensure that activity is carried out in accordance with the expected lead times and with the correct priority;
- Liaison with sales, suppliers and others in the digital production chain;
- Manage and support the supplier day to day, as well as in the short, medium and long term;
- Set production KPIs for Pre-Cataloguing, Recovery, Cataloguing and Quality Control and monitor performance;
- Define areas of improvement with the supplier(s) based on KPI performance;
- Responsible with their team for the budget and budget compliance for each production phase in their field;
- Responsible with their team for the efficiency and innovation of Pre-Cataloguing, in terms of cost saving and quality improvement
- Responsible for the proper transfer of goods to facilitate the logistics/production flow, to reduce inventory problems.