YOOX Launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.YOOX is "Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP", which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
The candidate will have a unique opportunity to be a part of the Category Management Kids & New Categories Team and support the buying in a wide range of activities.
- Manage the procurement process, compilation of order confirmations and cataloging template, management of all criticality of processing, photography, and pricing, to the proper and quick setup online catalog;
- Support the buyers in the input of sourcing supplies as shown in OTB and following the guidelines of the manager;
- Support the buyers in defining the sourcing’s mix and selection considering: the brand's performance in previous seasons where possible, the seasonal trend, the dates of product availability and the delivery dates, any shortcomings of assortment regarding the buying already performed or to be performed with other providers;
- Supporting the buyers in the periodic verification of the performance of the supplies allocated in terms of sell-through, margins, pricing, and replenishment of continuous follow-up of deliveries;
- Support the buyers in the performance analysis, critical and competition analysis in order to optimize the buying and the conditions of purchase;
- Preparing presentation and reports documents relatend to the buying and brand in order to optimize merchandising and product sales.