YOOX.COM Launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.YOOX.COM is "Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP", which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
We are now looking for a passionate Buyer to join our YOOX team.
The candidate will manage the buying process and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Manage the procurement process, compilation of order confirmations and cataloging template, management of all criticality of processing, photography, and pricing, to the proper and quick setup online catalog;
- Manage the input of sourcing supplies as shown in OTB and following the guidelines of the manager;
- Define the sourcing’s mix and selection considering the brand's performance in previous seasons, the seasonal trend, the dates of product availability and the delivery dates, any shortcomings of assortment regarding the buying already performed or to be performed with other providers;
- Negotiating commercial conditions (discounts, payments, deliveries, delays, sales markets ...) and contracts (new supply and renewals) and managing supplier relations;
- Periodical analysis of the suppliers’ performance allocated in terms of sell-through, margins, pricing, and replenishment of continuous follow-up of deliveries;
- Manage performance and competition analysis in order to optimize the buying and the conditions of purchase;
- Prepare presentation and reports documents related to the buying and brand in order to optimize merchandising and product sales.