Directly reporting to the Group Treasury and Finance Director, the candidate will be responsible for the implementation and management of the centralized YNAP Group Treasury Planning and for the management of the Group’s financial risk management that includes mainly Foreign Exchange and limited Interest Rate Risk.
- The periodical collection of all the information required to define the Group Treasury short and middle term forecast position and the financial position, through the continuous interactions with the different business lines and all the other functions for all the Group’s Companies;
- The definition and analysis of the Group cash position and its variances between forecast and actual;
- The definition, the analysis and the monitoring of the Group’s exposure to Foreign Exchange Rate Risk and Interest Rate Risk;
- The execution of the FX risk and IR hedging transactions with the financial markets;
- Monitoring financial markets trends;
- Supporting the preparation of the management reporting for the activities under her/his responsibility;
- Proactively supporting the implementation of the adequate level of efficiency and internal controls in the activities under her/his responsibilities, including the functional implementation of new dedicated systems and/or of specific functionalities in the systems in use.