YOOX Launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.YOOX is "Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP", which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
- Reporting to the Buyer, the Junior Buyer is responsible for the seasonal buy budget, driven by the Buying Manager strategy for allocated Brands;
- You will negotiate terms, conditions and deliveries, to ensure consistent and flow of stock to maximize sales and margin, alongside managing and flexing OTB within Brands to hit the seasonal targets, but remaining opportunistic and driving the best possible return for the OTB;
- You will be proactive in continuous product sourcing in an opportunistic environment, developing existing relationships and fostering new relationships, including a continuous travel to maintain and develop best position with vendors to insure we are the exclusive or first point of call for any off price;
- Activity negotiation skills whilst being highly numerate with strong analytical skills;
- You will analyse weekly reports and work with the Buying Team, Pricing, Back Office, Operations, to review risks and maximise opportunities with up to date competitor knowledge within both off price and full price to ensure YOOX is the premier off-price destination;
- Feedback on the ongoing to Buyer and Buying Manager;