We are seeking a professional, highly motivated and organized Assistant to join us full-time at our office in Milan.
The successful candidate will be well presented, confident and able to work on his/her own initiative, demonstrating professionalism and discretion at all times. He/she will be calm under pressure, extremely reliable with a keen attention to detail.
- Assisting management team in day-to-day activities;
- Be responsible for calendar and diaries management, scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic/phone communications and correspondence;
- Coordination of travel arrangements, itineraries and reservations - working closely with the Travel team;
- Be responsible for travel expenses;
- Greet guests and ensure meeting rooms are set up;
- Full business administration - preparation of reading materials, report packs, prepare power point presentations, agendas, take minutes at meetings, ensuring that minutes are prepared and distributed. Follow-up on actions from meetings, update contact database, liaise with relevant members of staff to ensure all information is correct. These activities will be carried out in both English and Italian;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring progress of various projects and following through on issues in a timely manner;
- Organize team events, lunches (sourcing venues, catering etc);
- Be responsible to perform ad hoc tasks when required.