YOOX Launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.
YOOX is “Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP”, which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
- Manage the purchase of supplies according to the OTB guidelines and the manager's guidelines;
- Define sourcing mix and selection considering the seasonal trends, the dates of availability of the product and the delivery date, any missing assortment, the purchase already performed or to be performed with other suppliers;
- Management of the procurement process, compilation of cataloging template, punctual management of all criticality of processing, photography and pricing to the correct and rapid placing online of the goods;
- Verify periodically the performance of the supplies assigned in terms of sell-through, margins, pricing, replenishment of the continuative and follow-up of deliveries;
- Support to the manager in the negotiation of services (discounts, payments, deliveries, delays, sales markets ...) and contracts (new supplies and renewals) and management of relations with suppliers;
- Analysis of performance, criticality and competition in order to purchase and purchase the purchase conditions;
- Presentation and communication of material and information relevant to a purchase and brand in order to optimize merchandising and sale of the product;