We are hiring an enthusiast User Experience designer who will support a work stream by bringing to life strategic visions and design solutions that are driven by data and insights about our customer. By working within a collaborative team and by championing smart and innovative products, you will have the ability to inspire the organization by showing and prototyping design solutions that best target user needs and business goals.
- Support the UX Team in understanding and fulfilling the requests from internal stakeholders
- Design new effective UX solutions that represent the best balance between user needs and business goals and values
- Execute in all phases of the UX design process—from analysis to research, from ideation to wireframing concepts and creating pixel-perfect visuals to final design
- Collaborate with internal teams: Head of Ecommerce, Product Owners, Tech, Commercial, Art Direction and every other stakeholder involved in the design of the idea
- Demonstrate UX design thought-leadership across departments
- Facilitate and participate in workshops and Design Studios as needed
- Deliver realizable, innovative and cross-device solutions for improving customers experience across all Off-Season (YOOX & The Outnet) digital properties