YOOX Launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.
YOOX is “Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP”, which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
We are looking for a brilliant candidate to join our Commercial Partnership YOOX team.
- Supporting the Commercial partnership Specialist to coordinate all the activities to launch and manage the Commercial partnership on yoox.com:
- Coordination of internal teams in order to develop the project ( art, tech. warehouse, back office etc.)
- Coordination of the creative materials development and approval process with the brand partner
- Check Order’s deliver our and Product Publication
- Daily monitoring of shop in shop stores in order to improve product gallery ranking, images, description
- Planning and management of the marketing activities calendar: NL, SEM, display/banner
- Monthly sales/ traffic report through internal tools and Google Analytics
-Excellent knowledge of MS Office (in particular, Excel – Ppt) plus Google Analytics
-Italian mother tongue, fluency in English
-Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment;
-Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to respect deadlines
-Strong interest in the Internet and fashion and luxury business;