YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is seeking an exceptionally motivated individual to fill an internship position in the Corporate Development Department.
He/she will be exposed to a variety of activities that are considered strategic to the success of the business.
- Anticipate, follow, and analyse key industry trends and developments;
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market offering insights into the business and, under the supervision of the Corporate Development team, suggest actions which are in line with the Firm’s strategic objectives, supporting senior management in bringing about continuous improvement;
- Contribute to the consolidation and management of the proprietary intelligence resources to keep track of vital information on potential acquisition or partnership opportunities, as well as competitors and listed peers updates;
- Assist the Corporate Development team in the execution of key corporate development projects, including opening into new strategic geographic markets, M&A and equity transactions, new extraordinary business developments;
- Support in the development of notes/papers, analysis and presentations to support senior management in their decision-making on strategic matters.