The Financial Analyst Intern will be in charge of supporting key projects in the Administration, Finance & Control area as well of supporting the simplest ones. She/he will work directly with the Finance & Administration Project Manager that, partnering with key F&A Directors, ensures that key projects are delivered effectively and on time, aligning the main stakeholders around the design of the projects, and ensuring full commitment from other areas (e.g., Technology, Data Insights, Legal, Business Line…) in the delivery phase. She/he will be also involved in the change management activities within the Finance & Administration Department.
- Project Planning & Implementation:
- Support the definition of the projects scope, to be approved by the F&A Directors and Business Transformation Director. Identify the implications of other projects (Technology, Commercial etc.) on the F&A area, supporting the defined work-streams
- Support in developing project plans to identify and sequence the activities needed to successfully complete the project. Identify and manage interdependencies within the F&A area and with other areas
- Support the definition of requirements
- Support the execution of the project, reviewing and updating the project plan. Ensure all key stakeholders are involved and aligned, supporting them in the decision making process with ad-hoc analysis when needed
- Manage autonomously the execution of simple project related to the F&A area maintaining full alignment with the F&A Project Manager
- Prepare supporting material (e.g. Steering Committees, Executive Committees, ad-hoc analysis)
- Change Management:
- Support the identification of projects impact on processes and people
- Support the change management process, ensuring convergence across the F&A Organization’s areas and geographies.
Examples of projects include: Implementation of Omni-stock financial flows, Cash pooling introduction, definition of new Indirect Procurement structure, definition of the managerial cost of product model and platform