Leveraging two of its biggest assets, an unmatched high-value global customer base and the world’s biggest luxury fashion closet, YOOX Net-a-Porter Group is creating a holistic view of its customers that will inform marketing and retailing strategies. The Data Insight team is at the heart of this transformation, leading the development of smart data capabilities across the Group.
The newly create Customer Data Management Senior Manager role will be responsible for establishing and managing the Group customer data governance, enabling the organization to leverage customer data to drive revenue growth opportunity within the boundaries of regulatory compliance and IT security targets.
The success of the role resides in consistently delivering 3 outcomes:
- High quality customer data that the business can access easily and with absolute confidence of its consistency and integrity
- Seamless customer experience at every interaction in all the brand touch points enabled by an single and enriched customer view
- Best in class customer data policies and processes implemented in accordance with legal and security compliance
- Design and implement the Customer data management operating model (IT, Marketing, Analytics, Finance, Compliance)
- Design and enforce procedures for effective customer data management, managing stakeholders across the organization through a formal customer data governance approach
- Design and oversee the implementation of the customer preference centre in line with the enhanced customer experience opportunities identified by the business
- Project manage end to end the single view of the customer programme from design inception to the data engineering implementation and the business adoption for the relevant use cases
- Proactively evaluate opportunities and solutions to enrich customer data across organisation
- Identify opportunities for and oversee implementation of quality data collection procedures to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data across all touch points.
- Drive continuous improvement of customer data quality processes and define and own corresponding KPIs
- Escalation resolver / approver for customer subject access requests under GDPR and across IT projects
- Partner with Information Security / Risk stakeholders to ensure that customer data and related systems are protected from security breaches and data losses to meet regulatory data privacy requirements