The Senior Internal Auditor position which is based in our head office in Milan, will have primary responsibility of managing at a senior level, operational, financial, fraud and compliance audit activities on all group processes, across different company locations worldwide.
- Manage, maintain and contribute to the development of the Group Internal Control System.
- Plan financial, compliance and operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinate work with Security, Risk & Compliance, Legal and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit or with external advisors.
- Contribute to group process mapping, conduct risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyse and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Document the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Prepare timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Perform action-tracking follow-up with management.
- Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
- Effectively communicate with the Head of Internal Audit & Sustainability and with all relevant stakeholders across YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP globally.
- Whether necessary, contribute to Corporate Social Responsibility related activities.