Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
We are looking for a Analyst-Developer in order to join our Support Team with a background in development and a deep interest in performing bug analysis / detecting software issues directly on the whole collection of source code. You will be responsible for supporting IT staff and business users and for developing of integration solutions. The ideal candidate is a Developer with 3+ years of experience in a similar role preferably working at a multinational Company within an Agile team environment.
• Good Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
• Good Knowledge of Oracle DB and PLSQL
• Good Knowledge of JAVA or any OOP language and its related ecosystem
• Good Knowledge Eclipse IDE or NetBeans IDE
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Fluent knowledge of both Italian and English language (written & spoken)
• Problem solving skills together with a pushy and determined attitude and Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Great team building skills and team working attitude
• Collaborative and dynamic approach, excellent in cross team and B2B relations
The following will be consider as a plus:
• Knowledge of Mongo
• Knowledge IntelliJ IDEA
• Experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce Suite
• Familiarity with Visual Studio and the .NET framework (ASP.net MVC)
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Kanban preferred)
Bologna - Zola Predosa
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar’s family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East’s undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.9 million high-spending customers, 29 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2016 net revenues of €1.9 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.