- STRATEGIC & CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT- Execute various aspects of production and publishing including digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
- - Create original artwork (i.e.branding) and PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- - Collaborate with the Communications, Commercial, Brand and Marketing teams to design and develop digital concepts in line with established strategies. Projects will include, but are not limited to recaps, branding for projects/platforms/tools, online storytelling, intranet elements and emails.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT- Work with International Digital agencies as needed to direct creative and maintain brand consistency.
- - Assist with print design work on an as needed basis.
- - Proactively assess design/production needs and work with HQ creative team and internal partners to enhance the consumer experience for both employees internally and external media
- 4+ years of graphic/web/production design experience in a corporate/agency setting including significant Web Design responsibilities
- BFA or BA degree required with design focus
- Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of design knowledge
- Strong expertise with PowerPoint/Keynote, print artwork
- Experience in design of fashion and/or consumer products websites and on-line advertising
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to communicate in both technical and business environments
- Working knowledge of other web platforms preferred
- Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Adobe CS4 Flash and Adobe InDesign CS4
- Understanding of gesture-enabled UI
- Experience in print design and production
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed