YOOX, launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.
YOOX, which is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering to more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible for collection of requests and demands from yoox Business areas with the goal of defining and prioritizing the Product activities to deliver maximum value for business. You will be the main point of contact between tech and business teams, ensuring that the requested features and improvements are released on time and in line with the Business needs. For released features and functionalities you will identify the relevant project KPIs in order to monitor ongoing results and evaluate the gap between predicted performance and actual results. In addition you will perform benchmarking and competitive analysis in order to identify opportunities for improvement and innovative solutions on the market.
- Collect and analyze the requests of the business areas, aimed at developing new features, improvements to current front end and back end functionalities, which translate into projects related to yoox.com product;
- Analysis of competitors’ solutions and benchmarking in the e-commerce area in order to promote the principles of continuous, and measurable, improvement;
- Support the Product Manager in developing the product strategy and objectives;
- Define the Business cases and business requirements by interfacing with the various YOOX business units (Retail Team, CRM, Customer Care, User Experience, ...);
- Represent the Business stakeholders on a day-to-day basis;
- Contribute in defining the product roadmap with other product owners, stakeholders and delivery team on the basis of predefined criteria (e.g. economic performance, strategic relevance of projects, innovation, etc.);
- Own the Product Backlog (being a prioritised list of ideas), share the development plan with the Technology Managers and take an active role in Iteration and Release Planning meetings. Regularly review the product backlog to ensure the team is always working on the most valuable requirements;
- Work with the rest of the Product Owner community to ensure that the requested features and improvements are released on time and in line with the Business needs;
- Follow the Front End projects development through continuous alignment with the Tech Lead;
- Manage possible changes in initial requests by interfacing with the Tech and Business counterparts involved in the project;
- Monitor the project KPI and performance over time of released projects and evaluate the gap between estimated economic performance and actual results.