The Junior Processes Analyst must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives. As a JPA you must start understanding and implementing process mapping, analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. You will asked to facilitate process workshops and be an active part of the process reengineering.
- Draft the process overview through detailed interviews, analysis of the existing documentation.
- Define and develop the process in detail (Mission, scope, boundaries, roles, interactions, Interfaces). Where needed supports the direct manager.
- Understand stakeholders expectations and work closely with them to identify improvements
- Responsible for documenting the processes (costing, timing, value data, workflow)
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities
- Spread the knowledge in the organization and serve as the first change agent towards the functions involved
- Communicate properly the developments