You will have a unique opportunity to be a part of the Data Science & Analytics team of the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Online FlagShip Store Division.
The ideal candidate is a person who experienced a relevant experience in Web Analyst role or in a similar role in a digital environment .
As Web Analyst, he will work in team with other web analyst and digital specialists in order to configure and implement the tracking ecosystem for an effective management of the business goals. He will conduct analysis and reporting in able to correlate behavioural user data with retail and transactional data.
The role requires the ability of:
- Communicate at 360° with managers and technical figures in order to understand the client’s needs (internal commercial team and brands stakeholders), identify and measure the KPIs to monitor
- Evaluate the effectiveness and accuracy of the web analytics tagging and setup
- Analyze and understand technical and functional aspects of other tracking systems
- Do scouting and benchmark of other digital solutions that can be integrated to the current stack
- Automatize and improve reporting through excel, Access, PowerPivot or other tools that let manipulate data.
- Extract data and insights from Web Analytics tool
- Create effective presentations in able to summarize the main trends and relevant insights
- Understand at least at high level the tech stack, the architecture of system tracking and the integrations with other ones.
- To be responsible tagging activities through the direct management of a TMS solution