- Performs risk assessments leading to process change and improvement at local teams level;
- Implements process gaps closure where needed by properly involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Creates new triggers to generate proper alerts so that residual risk is properly flagged by local teams;
- Monitors new fraud framework implementation by both local fraud teams and relevant departments.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Liaise with Acquirers / Providers to implement new projects to impact operational activities;
- Liaise with internal / external Regulators (i.e. Internal Audit) to properly respond to any review activity;
- Liaise with Business Owners to manage any anti fraud related escalations and education issue;
- Liaise with Corporate Teams to manage any internal fraud case investigation.
- Deep knowledge of anti fraud and related to matters;
- Experience in project as well as relationship management;
- At least 5 years in a leadership position (Team Leader or Manager);
- At least 10 years experience in fraud prevention in banking or e-commerce sector.
Role specific skills:
- Degree in Economics, Languages or equivalent;
- Good verbal and written skills (Italian and English);;
- Results oriented;
- Eye for detail.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed