YOOX Launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.YOOX is "Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP", which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
- Coordination of creative projects for YOOX: from brief to creative concept, content production, postproduction and delivery, setup of the graphic layouts and development of the landing pages for YOOX website
- Main point of contact for foreign YOOX offices (NY –Tokyo – Hong Kong – Shanghai) regarding creative and production. Maintain relations with local teams and coordinate creative and special projects for all countries.
- Coordinate creative projects and productions for ADV clients on YOOX
- Find / coordinate / supervise external teams for content creation (agencies, production companies, directors, photographers, stylists, Mu and hair etc.)
- Supervise directly shoots (still life, shoots with models, videos etc.)
- Work with legal consultant to draw up contracts, photographer’s usages, talent’s releases etc.