- STRATEGIC & CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT- Execute various aspects of production and publishing including digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
- - Create original artwork (i.e.branding) and PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- - Collaborate with the Communications, Commercial, Brand and Marketing teams to design and develop digital concepts in line with established strategies. Projects will include, but are not limited to recaps, branding for projects/platforms/tools, online storytelling, intranet elements and emails.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT- Work with International Digital agencies as needed to direct creative and maintain brand consistency.
- - Assist with print design work on an as needed basis.
- - Proactively assess design/production needs and work with HQ creative team and internal partners to enhance the consumer experience for both employees internally and external media
YOOX, launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.
YOOX, which is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering to more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
The candidate will have an active part in the process of devising graphics for YOOX web design project. He or she will develop creative and effective ideas and produce static graphics.
- Design of layouts, art-working of online templates, enhance and refresh designs as needed;
- Become a brand guardian by reviewing designs for consistency and maintain design specifications, styling and branding guidelines for training and general design housekeeping;
- Contribute to new project ideation and conceptual development for marketing and sales brief;
- Encourage and support a culture of innovation throughout the company; help to design the tools to support the evolution of ideas;
- Working closely with Technology Development and User Experience (UX) teams with a scope to design new experiences that delight, engage and inform users.
- Generate weekly assets: editorial for emails, banners and newsletters
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.