Click Column Header to Sort
You will have a unique opportunity to be a part of the Business Intelligence team of E_Lite, a YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP & Kering Group joint venture, in charge of managing ad supporting the online business of the Kering Luxury brands.
The ideal candidate should have an analytical mindset and a high degree of precision; working on seven different E-commerce Luxury Brands and collaborating closely with other departments in order to ensure high quality delivery within the full organization, he/she will be involved in the following activities:
- Producing various ad-hoc analysis upon management requests;
- Monitoring and optimizing sales KPIs and CRM;
- Proactively analyse data and generate actionable inputs on new opportunities and trends;
- Excel business modelling in order to re-engineer the assigned area.
- Performing Weekly / monthly commercial reports;
- Ensuring the data quality and accuracy of internal and external reports across different domains;
- Creating new reports according to business priorities and management requests;
- Updating current reports and creating ad-hoc solutions to support business needs;
- Interface with all internal / external teams to consolidate data across areas ensuring reports quality and consistency.
The RewardSpecialist implements and maintains the compensation policy and reward strategy for YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP at country level with a special focus in aligning rewarding strategy to the central rewarding function based in London.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following:
- Development & management of compensation and benefits process in accordance with the Group policies;
- External compensation and benefits benchmarking and definition of corrective actions;
- Compensation policy management (salary increases, promotions, incentives, MBO, level changes, etc.) in terms of internal equity;
- Cooperates for designing and developing compensations & benefits policies;
- Manage the International Mobility process in accordance with the Group Policies;
- National mobility management: first point of contact for relocation provider, administrative activities;
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of the HR System & Compensation module;
- Various back office duties.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is seeking an exceptionally motivated individual to fill an internship position in the Corporate Development Department.
He/she will be exposed to a variety of activities that are considered strategic to the success of the business.
- Anticipate, follow, and analyse key industry trends and developments;
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market offering insights into the business and, under the supervision of the Corporate Development team, suggest actions which are in line with the Firm’s strategic objectives, supporting senior management in bringing about continuous improvement;
- Contribute to the consolidation and management of the proprietary intelligence resources to keep track of vital information on potential acquisition or partnership opportunities, as well as competitors and listed peers updates;
- Assist the Corporate Development team in the execution of key corporate development projects, including opening into new strategic geographic markets, M&A and equity transactions, new extraordinary business developments;
- Support in the development of notes/papers, analysis and presentations to support senior management in their decision-making on strategic matters.
The HR Administration Specialist Italy will support the HR Administration & Operations Team Italy in the following activities:
- Assist with the coordination of information flows towards internal and external agencies
- Produce internal metrics on personnel administration processes
- Participate in daily data entry Payroll processing
- Drafting of the contract and letters for all employees
- Supporting timesheet management (attendances, sickness, maternity leave, leave of absence..) for each employee
- Supporting in communications with the labour/social security authorities (INPS, INAIL..);
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Supporting with Compliance procedures where needed
- Process employee data (new hires, changes) from the HR system of record to the payroll system
- Provide customer service to employees
- Various back office duties
You will have a unique opportunity to be a part of the Business Intelligence team of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence and Insights Manager, the Senior Web Analyst will be responsible for providing data manipulation, analysis and recommendation to optimize the digital eco-system; the goal will be analyze channel acquisition and website behavior in order to optimize online media spent, search engine advertising and improve user experience and conversion rate.
He or she will be also responsible for data quality and accuracy of reporting. Working closely with the marketing department, the UX team and all the Business Intelligence team, the analyst will need to apply a business narrative to complex data sets to deliver business suggestion to stakeholders.
Data manipulation is key for the position as well as knowledge of project management, as the analyst will not only make the recommendation but will also collaborate with the IT group and suppliers to execute the suggested plan.
The Senior Web Analyst will play a key role in creating the vision of data driven business.
- Analyze data from Google Analytics to identify correlations, develop insights and recommendations for improving our site performance
- Manage and maintain monthly reports and dashboards, to share customer behavior and information with project stakeholders
- Analytics tool maintenance and integration of new feature. Build vision for development
- Collaborate with IT and business to review and test analytics tool tagging for site changes, new site features, and initiatives to ensure data quality
- Responsible for tag management system, specification development and integration
- Collaborate with others members of business intelligence on different projects
- Create effective presentations, with strong business narrative
- Build vision and manage development of automated reporting suite for Digital and marketing team
- Coordinate the web analysts activities
You will have a unique opportunity to be a part of the User Experience team of E_Lite, a YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP & Kering Group joint venture, in charge of managing ad supporting the Online business of the Kering Luxury brands.
The ideal candidate has a proven experience as UX/UI Designer within a major brand or consulting company with a coherent academic background.
- Execute in all phases of the design process—from wireframing concepts and creating pixel-perfect visuals to final design using Photoshop.
- Create responsive designs for multiple contexts and device types (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Draw up the documentation and the specs necessary by the developers for the right implementation of the UI
- Design prototypes and UI micro animation to improve design decision and reduce cognitive learning.
- Assist with user testing that involves analysing data, A/B testing, and assimilating user feedback and activity.
Within the YNAP Group Finance and Treasury, the candidate will support the Treasury Unit in Bologna with a proactive role that includes liaising with different functions and business lines and the participation to International projects.
Key responsibilities for:
- Supporting the Cash Management operations
- Supporting the Project Management of Cash Management and Treasury international projects
- Supporting in the definition of the short and middle term forecast position as per the estimated out-flows and analysing variances
- Supporting the implementation of the working capital policies
- Supporting the Forex risk management activities
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs and trends according to Group’s guidelines
- Supporting the preparation of the operational and management reporting
- Proactively supporting the implementation of the adequate level of efficiency and internal controls.
The YNAP Mobile Transformation team works side-by-side with the business and technology teams to find opportunities to integrate mobile into employees’ daily business activities. The Mobile Transformation Intern will play a crucial role bringing mobile apps to our employee base. Mobile Transformation is a key strategic project at YNAP that will act as a catalyst for business transformation across the organization by reengineering processes and returning measureable impacts.
The Mobile Transformation Intern will report to the Mobile Transformation Manager.
- Support Mobile Transformation Manager with transformation initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Support in the development and preparation of business case for change, assessment model, desired business outcomes
- Coordinate mobile transformation employee engagement plan with internal teams across multiple channels and events
- Create customized monitoring, reporting and analysis to track mobile app KPIs and offer insight to all teams for continuous improvement
- Support in process reengineering, business readiness and change management activities
We are seeking a professional, highly motivated and organized Assistant to join us full-time at our office in Milan.
The successful candidate will be well presented, confident and able to work on his/her own initiative, demonstrating professionalism and discretion at all times. He/she will be calm under pressure, extremely reliable with a keen attention to detail.
- Assisting management team in day-to-day activities;
- Be responsible for calendar and diaries management, scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic/phone communications and correspondence;
- Coordination of travel arrangements, itineraries and reservations - working closely with the Travel team;
- Be responsible for travel expenses;
- Greet guests and ensure meeting rooms are set up;
- Full business administration - preparation of reading materials, report packs, prepare power point presentations, agendas, take minutes at meetings, ensuring that minutes are prepared and distributed. Follow-up on actions from meetings, update contact database, liaise with relevant members of staff to ensure all information is correct. These activities will be carried out in both English and Italian;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring progress of various projects and following through on issues in a timely manner;
- Organize team events, lunches (sourcing venues, catering etc);
- Be responsible to perform ad hoc tasks when required.
Directly reporting to the Group Treasury and Finance Director, the candidate will be responsible for the implementation and management of the centralized YNAP Group Treasury Planning and for the management of the Group’s financial risk management that includes mainly Foreign Exchange and limited Interest Rate Risk.
- The periodical collection of all the information required to define the Group Treasury short and middle term forecast position and the financial position, through the continuous interactions with the different business lines and all the other functions for all the Group’s Companies;
- The definition and analysis of the Group cash position and its variances between forecast and actual;
- The definition, the analysis and the monitoring of the Group’s exposure to Foreign Exchange Rate Risk and Interest Rate Risk;
- The execution of the FX risk and IR hedging transactions with the financial markets;
- Monitoring financial markets trends;
- Supporting the preparation of the management reporting for the activities under her/his responsibility;
- Proactively supporting the implementation of the adequate level of efficiency and internal controls in the activities under her/his responsibilities, including the functional implementation of new dedicated systems and/or of specific functionalities in the systems in use.
The Tax Intern will support the Tax team at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP in managing day-to-day operations. Working in a fast-paced, stimulating and dynamic fashion environment, the candidate will provide a key support. The resource will join a team of 4 people.
- Supporting in Tax Compliance tasks for direct and indirect tax fulfilments;
- Prepare reports, presentations and other deliverables related to projects;
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to our Group;
- Support the production of extensive financial and economic analysis/models to support restructuring/pricing decisions and transfer pricing compliance.
The successful candidate will report to the Group Compliance Director and will be responsible for managing all regulatory compliance issues (Law Decree 231/2001, Law 262/2005, GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, PCI, etc.) as well as overseeing, updating and enforcing the Group’s Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Supports the area director in developing and implementing the integrated compliance framework within YNAP business in collaboration with the compliance managers in all YNAP locations. This includes the internal management of the module of enterprise architecture of MEGA by acting as internal collector of the needs reflecting the integrated compliance structure at a Group level.
- Provide day-to-day compliance advisory support to the YNAP business
- Manage compliance related issues in conjunction with the relevant YNAP functions
- Design and implement control measures to ensure compliance with policies.
- Support the business in responding to regulatory and legal changes and liaison with regulatory bodies where required.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic compliance issues
- Create and deliver internal training on relevant compliance topics.
- Collaborate with the Group Policy & Procedures Manager on the elaboration of all Group Policies & Procedures from a compliance perspective
- Manage the coordination with Internal Audit and the Supervisory Body