Click Column Header to Sort
- Identify risk factors, perform risk assessments and identify safety and security measures for the workplace according to current legislation and based on specific knowledge of the company’s organisation;
- Develop preventive and protective measure and the control systems of such measures;
- Develop safety procedures for various business activities;
- Make proposals concerning information and training programs for employees;
- Provide workers with the information specified in Art. 36 of Legislative Decree 81/2008 and subsequent amendments;
- Carrying out periodic inspections of workplaces to check they are healthy;
- Working alongside external consultants to prepare specific risk assessments, providing the information needed for such activities;
- Updating the site's environment-safety schedule;
- Asking contractors for safety documentation, performing the coordination inspection and drafting the DUVRI (Document on the assessment of risk from interference);
- Compiling the register of periodic fire protection checks;
- Planning, preparing and delivering training in health and safety and the environment to workers and supervisors; (trainer activities as defined under Legislative Decree 81/08);
- Coordinating with the RSPP to allocate a waste code, searching for and selecting the waste contractor, to acquire and verify the permissions, entering the PO in the corporate portal for indirect purchases, arranging transportation and also managing such risks, recording the FIR on the loading/unloading register, completing the waste report;
- Keeping the improvement plan updated;
- Preparing environment-safety operating instructions with the RSPP;
- Participating in the choice and management of purchasing and delivery of PPE for each task and the relevant records;
- Drawing up the site emergency plan and managing evacuation drills;
- Participating in technical evaluations needed for working mothers and minors;
- Performing inspections at employees' homes who are teleworking.
- Performs risk assessments leading to process change and improvement at local teams level;
- Implements processgaps closure where needed by properly involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Creates new triggers to generate proper alerts so that residual risk is properly flagged by local teams;
- Monitors newfraud framework implementation by both local fraud teams and relevant departments.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Liaise with Acquirers / Providers to implement new projects to impact operational activities;
- Liaise with internal / external Regulators (i.e. Internal Audit) to properly respond to any review activity;
- Liaise with Business Owners to manage any anti fraud related escalations and education issue;
- Liaise with Corporate Teams to manage any internal fraud case investigation.
You will have a unique opportunity to be part of the Brand Management team of E_Lite, a YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP & Kering Group joint venture, in charge of managing ad supporting the Online business of the Kering Luxury brands.
The purpose of the curricular internship is to gain knowledge on the key processes of online store’s management and learn how to handle complex relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
Responsibilities include managing the Brand’s website content and updating the Brand’s website catalogue. Additional responsibilities include day-to-day website operations and management of the commercial calendar. This may include researching products/items, coordinating all assets linked to email marketing activities, responding to customers inquiries and coordinating fulfillments with the warehouse team.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is organized, reliable, comfortable with technology, and a problem solver. This position is great for someone who is looking for a true start-up experience, he/she is hungry to learn and grow and wants to take on real responsibility.
We are currently seeking a Travel Assistant to work in our Office in Italy Bologna or Milan to support in arranging global travel across our business. The Travel Assistant will arrange transport and hotel & accommodation for all employees globally, being the link within travelers and travel agency. The ideal applicant would have previous experience in arranging travel either in-house within a business or within an agency environment and should be proficient in English and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Provide a cost-effective, efficient and proactive travel program for all staff, contractors, visitors and guests worldwide;
- Utilise creative solutions to drive down average costs;
- Keep up-to-date with new travel products, e.g. hotel openings in key markets;
- Managing bookings based on priority, sending estimates and approval requests, booking travel, sending documents plus reminders and additional information in a timely manner and ensure that the whole traveller experience is positive;
- Supporting use of the internal tool;
- Assisting with reporting and analysis;
- Monitoring the travel agency research every trip to find lowest-cost solution and find cheaper travel alternatives to contain costs;
- Managing requests from Top Management and special guests (VIP visitors/contractors);
- Support colleagues during emergencies and assist with travel insurance claims;
- Supporting management of colleagues’ preparatory travel information, such as emergency contacts;
- Ensure that all travel aligns with the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP travel policy and enforce company Booking Procedure and Travel Policy, ensuring proper authorization;
- Ensure expectations are managed at an early stage;
- Supporting updates and revisions of the company travel policy;
- Other office administrative and ad hoc duties as required for the Travel Department and ensure secure storage of sensitive data.
The Junior Processes Analyst must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives. As a JPA you must start understanding and implementing process mapping, analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. You will asked to facilitate process workshops and be an active part of the process reengineering.
- Draft the process overview through detailed interviews, analysis of the existing documentation.
- Define and develop the process in detail (Mission, scope, boundaries, roles, interactions, Interfaces). Where needed supports the direct manager.
- Understand stakeholders expectations and work closely with them to identify improvements
- Responsible for documenting the processes (costing, timing, value data, workflow)
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities
- Spread the knowledge in the organization and serve as the first change agent towards the functions involved
- Communicate properly the developments
We are looking for a young brilliant and motivated scientist who want to apply his/her knowledge in answering to business questions and needs leveraging on big data and related top-notch technologies.
The Data Scientist will be part of the dynamic and structured Business Intelligence team of E_Lite, a YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP & Kering Group joint venture supporting the online business of the Kering Luxury brands.
He/she will be analysing large and complex data sets and will work (mainly) on big data coming from different sources, in cooperation with other team members and data engineers and under the supervision of a senior data scientist.
The ideal candidate has proactive approach, is comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment and will be able to see the big picture while paying attention to details.
Under the supervision of a senior data scientist the candidate will be exposed to the following activities
- Deploy analytical pipelines and prototypes in order to enhance business processes and improve customers conversion
- Define and run data based experiments and develop advanced data products
- Generate useful outputs to stakeholders
- Advise on the suitability of data products and solutions from both a technical, methodological and technology perspective
- Building useful ML models, from features engineering and model selection to training, validation and test before deployment
- Identifying new analytics opportunities to drive the innovation across business functions, including data visualization and advanced reporting
You will have a unique opportunity to be a part of the F&A team of E_Lite, a YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP & Kering Group joint venture, in charge of managing ad supporting the Online business of the Kering Luxury brands.
Reporting to the Inventory Controller Coordinator, the candidate will be responsible for the inbound process including warehouse reports.
- Managing inbound flow and related reports;
- Monthly reconciliations between inventory and accounting;
- Relationship with vendors in order to manage deliveries, pick up goods and check documents and information shared;
- Managing return flow to vendor and related reports;
- Reports on warehouse information, inventory, on time crossing of goods and products assortment;
- Problem solving on deliveries, i.e. faulty items or packaging issues.
Role purpose:The resource will be responsible for the shipping documents for goods inbound and outbound flow for the local warehouse and supporting and managing the relationship between operational and administrative activities and functions.
- Monitoring and checking the Digital Production progress;
- Cross-checking accounts and accounting documents;
- Identifying and resolve problem link to the administrative and operative flow;
- Supporting periodic physical and fiscal warehouse inventory;
- Supporting the managing of activity administrative inbound, in line with the physical and operative inbound;
- Managing of the Inbound and Outbound Shipping Documents and purposes;
- Shipping Document Storage:
- Collect / create Shipping documents that need to be signed
- Scan the original copy and paste it in a shared folder to ensure a proper electronical storage
- Send twice a week the original copy of the Shipping documents to the Administration Team for storage purposes
- Recording warehouse transactions for accounting purposes, about either purchased and consignment goods;
- Cross-checking accounts and accounting documents;
- Inventory costing;
- Attributing purchase costs of products entering the warehouse;
- Periodic and/or ad hoc reporting;
- Supporting periodic physical and fiscal warehouse inventory;
- Identifying process and/or system measures to optimize data flow and reliability;
- Annual and interim warehouse inventory statements;
- Cooperating with the various company areas involved in warehouse processes;
- Check the operative phase of the goods working progress and backlog reporting.
We are looking for a talented Corporate Costs Controller to join our global team!
- Public funds reporting/accountability: complete support for Public Funds Team to collect and analyse all accounting information necessary to finalise official reporting;
- To support Financial Planning Team in principal activities: Budgeting / Forecasting - Data Collection / Reporting /Variance Analysis – Quarterly closing process;
- Challenge and improve current ways of working, creating best-practice processes and systems to support business initiatives.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is seeking an exceptionally motivated and talented individual to fill a position in the Finance Department with a strong focus on suppliers payment planning management
- Update and monitoring of Group suppliers accounts;
- Accounting and operating activities and payment of suppliers;
- Support contact management with the Group's operational functions (for Services and Stock) to determine the priorities for payment planning;
- Support contact management with the Treasury to determine the cash flows needed to meet the needs of the proposed planning;
- Reconciliation of accounts for payment planning and communication to suppliers;
- Solicitations, communications with suppliers on payments planning;
- Processing and recording of the final payment order for different types of payment for suppliers in accordance with internal procedures and practices;
- Activities related to the annual accounting closure process;
- Performing general accounting records where necessary for the processes involved;
- Development of all relevant and coherent reporting;
- Support new projects and processes to be implemented and developed in line with business decisions;
- Support the management and development of the activities and controls inherent and consistent with the processes performed by the function in line with Group Business compliance.
Role purpose: Support the Head of Business Transformation in monitoring timely and effective implementation across Tech & Ops of strategic projects, with specific focus on Technology interdependencies on the other areas.
The Business Transformation team is the evolution of part of the Post Merger Integration activities. Once the short term (2016) synergies have been achieved, and the new organization has been put in place, the focus of this team has turned to the delivery phase, as program managers of the key Convergence programs.
1 - Ensure key Projects information are always shared with the proper stakeholders
Prepare materials to manage updates in coordination with the other Business functions.
Give the HoBT all the elements to ensure all stakeholders are perfectly informed and aligned. Maintain tie with other functions involved (e.g., HR).
Support and challenge actively the projects’ actors.
2 - Manage interdependencies and blocks
Help the HoBT in identifying the key decisions to be taken, the possible solutions (and evaluate the feasibility), the blocks to be removed and escalate / communicate when needed.
Manage directly the development of agreed solutions.
3 - Help the HoBT in guaranteeing the project’s progress management
Facilitate Tech&Ops functions in making things happen in creating connections and managing interdependencies where more than one function (Business, F&A, Legal,…) is involved.
Constantly work with the Head of BT In Season to make sure of getting maximum alignment with the Business and the Management Team.
Leveraging two of its biggest assets, an unmatched high-value global customer base and the world’s biggest luxury fashion closet, YOOX Net-a-Porter Group is creating a holistic view of its customers that will inform marketing and retailing strategies. The Data Insight team is at the heart of this transformation, leading the development of smart data capabilities across the Group.
The newly create Customer Data Management Senior Manager role will be responsible for establishing and managing the Group customer data governance, enabling the organization to leverage customer data to drive revenue growth opportunity within the boundaries of regulatory compliance and IT security targets.
The success of the role resides in consistently delivering 3 outcomes:
- High quality customer data that the business can access easily and with absolute confidence of its consistency and integrity
- Seamless customer experience at every interaction in all the brand touch points enabled by an single and enriched customer view
- Best in class customer data policies and processes implemented in accordance with legal and security compliance
- Design and implement the Customer data management operating model (IT, Marketing, Analytics, Finance, Compliance)
- Design and enforce procedures for effective customer data management, managing stakeholders across the organization through a formal customer data governance approach
- Design and oversee the implementation of the customer preference centre in line with the enhanced customer experience opportunities identified by the business
- Project manage end to end the single view of the customer programme from design inception to the data engineering implementation and the business adoption for the relevant use cases
- Proactively evaluate opportunities and solutions to enrich customer data across organisation
- Identify opportunities for and oversee implementation of quality data collection procedures to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data across all touch points.
- Drive continuous improvement of customer data quality processes and define and own corresponding KPIs
- Escalation resolver / approver for customer subject access requests under GDPR and across IT projects
- Partner with Information Security / Risk stakeholders to ensure that customer data and related systems are protected from security breaches and data losses to meet regulatory data privacy requirements
As the L&D Advisor you will be the role model for the Learning offer here at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Delivery will be your passion, as we have lots of things on offer here. We want our L&D team to be the best in the industry, and by joining us, you will help shape what this looks like for yourself, as well as for the wider team. A great relationship builder, facilitator, designer and coach, you will help and inspire our teams to grow.
- Develop and deliver internal L&D interventions using a blended learning approach that includes appropriate media, and online training – always considering the company culture, values and our external tone of voice.
- Coordinate and tracking of learning interventions funded by public funds like Fondimpresa and Fondirigente with support of an external consultants.
- Constantly measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the training you deliver to continuously improve our offer and deliver our ROI.
- Demonstrate strong relationship building and networking skills to effectively partner with the business, HR and L&D teams.
- Support facilitating team days, as well as individual coaching when required.
The successful candidate will report to the Group Compliance Director and will be responsible for managing all regulatory compliance issues (Law Decree 231/2001, Law 262/2005, GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, PCI, etc.) as well as overseeing, updating and enforcing the Group’s Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Supports the area director in developing and implementing the integrated compliance framework within YNAP business in collaboration with the compliance managers in all YNAP locations. This includes the internal management of the module of enterprise architecture of MEGA by acting as internal collector of the needs reflecting the integrated compliance structure at a Group level.
- Provide day-to-day compliance advisory support to the YNAP business
- Manage compliance related issues in conjunction with the relevant YNAP functions
- Design and implement control measures to ensure compliance with policies.
- Support the business in responding to regulatory and legal changes and liaison with regulatory bodies where required.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic compliance issues
- Create and deliver internal training on relevant compliance topics.
- Collaborate with the Group Policy & Procedures Manager on the elaboration of all Group Policies & Procedures from a compliance perspective
- Manage the coordination with Internal Audit and the Supervisory Body