Click Column Header to Sort
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
We are seeking for a strong, creative and analytical Web Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for planning, executing and managing Paid Social campaigns.
- The day-to-day operations of paid social campaigns, including the creation of campaigns, targeting strategy and optimization
- Overseeing paid social campaigns and optimizing towards ROI goal, implementing A/B tests
- Data analysis reporting to ensure accurate campaign spending and monitor/improve performance
- Researching campaign issues and formulating tangible solutions
- Monitoring social trends, best practices and techniques
- Coordinating the production of creative materials (texts, images, videos), optimised for each social platform to generate conversions and drive traffic
We are looking for a brilliant candidate to join our Web Marketing Team.
- Collect, analyze and manage quantitative data on main web metrics
- Update periodic performance reporting in order to provide the most accurate information and drive business improvement
- Define and implement budget models
- Work with data source providers and web analytics Department
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the e-commerce partner of choice for leading fashion & luxury brands, designing and managing ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES for offering their latest collection on the Internet. With over 15 years of experience in global luxury e-commerce, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP offers brand partners a range of services, including creating and developing the creative concept, innovative interface design, state-of-the-art technology and R&D,high-precision global customer logistics, unrivaled customer care, international web marketing and e-commerce strategy development.
Within our CRM team we are looking for a talented Web Designer Jr. He or she will help the Online Stores department to build Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Producing web materials for customer communications (newsletters and commercial notification) and developing special campaigns for Monobrand Stores
- Implementing and developing web materials and graphic layout for online marketing campaigns
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the e-commerce partner of choice for leading fashion & luxury brands, designing and managing ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES for offering their latest collection on the Internet. With over 15 years of experience in global luxury e-commerce, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP offers brand partners a range of services, including creating and developing the creative concept, innovative interface design, state-of-the-art technology and R&D, high-precision global customer logistics, unrivaled customer care, international web marketing and e-commerce strategy development.
We are seeking for a strong, creative and analytical Web Advertising Specialist, who will be responsible for planning, executing and managing SEM and Retargeting programs.
•The day-to-day operations of paid search campaigns, including the creation of keyword lists and ads, bidding strategy and optimization
•Overseeing retargeting campaigns, utilizing real-time bidding tools to optimize towards ROI goal, implementing A/B tests, and coordinating creativity
•Data analysis reporting to ensure accurate account spend, and monitor/improve campaign performance
•Researching campaign issues and formulating tangible solution
•Monitoring PPC trends, best practices and techniques.
We are now looking for a talented Senior Retail Analyst.
The candidate will be part of a team of analysts, whose prime responsibility is to continuously enhance pricing business logic for yoox.com, creating, tracking and analyzing pricing models that directly affect company's sales and margins.
- Develop and roll out pricing models and strategies for the different markets
- Identify improvements in reports and reporting processes
- Define the main pricing levers
- Generate reports on sales revenue and analysis
- Analyze and control discounts, marginality and pricing online
- Budgeting activities
- Work with Merchandising team to develop effective commercial strategies
We are now looking for a talented Campaign Developer!
This position is responsible for flawlessly producing email campaigns and executing retail promotions on the website, mobile site and APP.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2/3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a web agency. He/she should be passionate and knowledgeable about the various graphic editorial and web development environments (Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop; HTML/5, CSS) and of the main browsers (Win, Mac, Explorer, Safari, Mozilla).
- Prepare and build complete email campaigns (HTML, links, dynamic content, audience etc.) using the email service provider according to each campaign plan
- Manage email, banner for website / mobile site/ app, APP push and inapp notification marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution and optimization.
- Collaborate across several teams: Art, Commercial & Merchandising, Marketing, CRM
- Produce web materials for customer communications (newsletters and banners)
YOOX Launched in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art, offering a never-ending selection including: hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers, exclusive capsule collections, eco-friendly fashion, a unique assortment of home design objects, rare vintage finds, books and a curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks.YOOX is “Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP”, which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, delivering in more than 100 countries around the world and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service.
We are looking for an expert in the User Experience discipline, interested in optimization of UX processes to adapt to evolving user and business needs and able to manage the whole UX workflow in all its main activities
- Support the UX Team in understanding and fulfilling the requests from internal stakeholders
- Design new effective UX solutions that represent the best balance between user needs and business goals and values
- Collaborate with internal teams: Head of Ecommerce, Product Owners, Tech, Commercial, Art Direction and every other stakeholder involved in the design of the idea
- Deliver realizable, innovative and cross-device recommendations & solutions for improving the experience (i.e. usability, interaction design and functionality)
- Manage all the UX process steps: strategy, analysis, research, ideation, low-to-high fidelity designs & prototypes